Wired module compatible with any brand of automation. Communication depends on type of plugged module below:
This gives end-users a modern and user friendly automation system which can be opened and closed via a smartphone and enable further user rights to access their automation by setting access rights by time or token.
It comes with:
- Plug connector compatible with any simply connect module
- Built-in Omnidec decoding and 3pin connector for XF receivers
- 12-24 Vac/Vdc terminal blocks
- 2 inputs
- 2 outputs
- RS485 terminal block
Benefits for installers
- The automation can be programmed with a tablet, laptop or smart device with no need to access the control board
- It’s a tool to effectively manage maintenance servicing therefore improving business efficiency
- By simply checking on a mobile device you can see the status of all the automation systems and check simple anomolies and manage onsite visits
Bluetooth is always present on any module to grant pairing. Communication then switches to WiFi or LAN toward the internet router.
It is also then used as a backup incase WiFi or LAN is lost.