Ordering from FAAC has never been easier than with the Online Ordering Portal.
The Portal has been designed specifically for our account holders with the aim of making your life easier. If you don't have login details then please request them below and continue reading to find out about NEW features available now.
- Save multiple baskets and allocate a customer reference - making it easier for you to quote customers.
What's good about the portal?
- View exploded diagrams to help identify the spare part you need
- Search for products with a description or a product code and receive prices immediately
- Use the ‘Quick Order Form’ to enter the product codes and add your items straight to the basket
- Customise kits to suit your needs
- Save multiple baskets assisting you with generating quotes for your customers
- View your order status
- Access your order history
- View your balance, account credit limit and discount entitlement
- Change your delivery address and add your own order reference number
- Place orders at your own convenience, 24-7
If you are a FAAC account holder and you want to enquire about ordering online
If you are not currently a FAAC account holder and you want to enquire about ordering online please fill out the details on the becoming an installer tab at the top of the page.