The E124 control board is considered to be one of the highest performance electronic control units for swing gates currently available on the market.
Compatible with all FAAC 24V swing gate systems, including the new S2500i and the E124S will also control other brands. It’s a highly flexible control board with a huge range of variable parameters for swing gate installations.
It has high levels of programmability, it offers:
10 standard logics which can be further customized to give almost unlimited programming.
50 different power levels and 10 different speeds which can be varied independently allowing maximum performance whilst monitoring anti crush safety.
Powerful motor outputs allow up to 36Vdc to be supplied to the FAAC motors, which enables higher speeds compared to other 24V boards.
Management of limit switches and encoders for safety and compliance to standards.
The control board has an ultra sense function for obstacle detection with hydraulic operators.
Hold closed function to pulse leaves closed every 1 to 48 hours.
A cycle counter allows consistent and regular servicing by showing the total number of cycles or alternatively, the counter can be set to request assistance after a set number of cycles.
The 32 bit processor platform has sufficient capacity for today and the future. Software developments can be uploaded to the board as and when they become available via Simply Connect.
It can be programmed via push buttons and advanced programming can be undertaken via Simply Connect.
Find more out about Simply Connect
- Adjustable deceleration times and speed allow the board to be programmed to specific site requirements.
- There is a battery backup option - UK-BATTERY
- The pedestrian command can be programmed for any percentage opening required and different pause times. The programming also includes a dead man feature for testing motor direction and function.
- The board possesses 2 connectors for radio control reception, allowing 2 different radio frequencies to be managed simultaneously for different functions. Including the new FDS remotes
FDS remotes can be managed away from site and time bands can be programmed to control the access of individuals.
Simply Connect also has a hold open time function
The board has programmable inputs, which is a unique feature, and programmable outputs.
- New BUS (2easy) accessories can be used alongside other conventional safety devices on the same system.
- Unlike any other control board, force and speed can be varied independently which adds to the flexibility of the system, which is a great added feature which has never been available before.
- The board allows for maximum thrust at opening or on closing. These both allow for safer running of the system, as excess power isn’t required continuously throughout the cycle.