Product Installed: FAAC 680 Barrier | Install Location: Portbury Bristol
Please find below a short interview with Jon Hardaker from Vistec Systems Ltd
- What product did you install?
- Two B680 Barriers, one for entry & one for exit connected to an CitySync ANPR system
- How easy did you find the product to install?
- Reasonably as the location had previously had an automatic barrier before. We did find the distance between the existing intercom pedestal & boom arm quite tight for HGV drivers.
- What was on the site previously?
The entrance had a set of manual hinged gates that were only closed at night. The new barriers allow the site to control entrance on to site via the ANPR camera for car transporters within a specific loading window minimising congestion.
- What did you like about the product? Would you use it again?
Yes because of the range of colours that allow the client to customise their unit. Plus the addition of boom lights helps to illuminate the arm making the entrance easier to see in poor light conditions.
- Would you recommend the product? If so, what would you recommend in particular?
The B680 is a great product as it can be handed either way making installation simple
Learn more about the FAAC B680H Barrier.