D600 garage door operator
For spring, counterbalanced up-and-over doors and sectional doors for residential (D600) and light commercial use (D1000)
- The D600 and D1000 operators are electromechanical devices using 24 Vdc motors, that can be used in sectional, spring balanced and, with the proper adaptor, in counter-weighted garage doors.
- The nylon base makes the operator lighter and with better handling compared to metal.
- FAAC has developed a patented head-rail connection.
- Installation time has been reduced by 40% on previous models.
- The electronic anti-crushing device adjusts itself automatically at Set Up. The operator keeps the tripping threshold constantly at minimum level, and adapts at all times to the differences in force required to move the door
- The device stops the door movement as it opens and reverses it at closing.
- To protect the door against mechanical stress as the movement begins, an electronic control gradually increases the speed of the operator (Soft Start). Deceleration, both at opening and closing cycle of the door, (Soft Stop).