We're hiring - Sales Administrator position available!
To support the company’s sales activities providing the very best in customer support.
Reporting to: Sales Administration Manager
- To be a part of the internal sales team in the Access Automation Business Unit.
- To answer the telephone in a professional & friendly manner, handling customer enquiries and taking orders.
- To be responsible for processing sales invoices on a daily basis.
- Liaise between couriers and customers when there are queries regarding deliveries and eta’s.
- Operate the companies CRM system maintaining customer records and preparing quotations as and when required.
- Support the external sales team in preparing quotations.
- Assist existing and new customers with pricing and product selection.
- To be trained to process sales order on the CRM system to cover when other staff are absent.
- File daily sales documentation.
- Develop product knowledge through internal training.
- Support the company when it undertakes special projects.
- Generally develop the role and take more responsibility within the organization.
- Comply at all times with company policies and procedures.
- Support the company in its maintenance of quality standards.
- Promote and protect the company’s image and good reputation at all times.
- Fulfill any other duties and responsibilities, after consultation, which may be determined from time to time.
All enquiries to Sue Hirdle 01256 316055 / email@example.com
Applications to be received by Thursday 16st February 2021.