We're hiring - Internal Technical Sales Engineer position available!
We are growing our team to help provide exceptional support to our customers.
This role is focused on customer service by supporting the internal and external sales team to provide market leading support and advice on FAAC’s product range. The position will be office based at the head office in Basingstoke.
- To be a part of the internal sales team in the Access Automation Business Unit.
- Take responsibility for quotations which require a higher level of technical response, which will include advising customers on the different products available from the FAAC product range and identifying the product(s) that are most suitable for their application.
- Review survey forms that are received and compile the quotation.
- To answer the telephone in a professional & friendly manner, handling general customer enquiries. This will included taking and processing orders when required.
- Operate the companies CRM system maintaining customer records and preparing quotations as and when required.
- To take proactive action in telephoning customers to follow-up quotations or specific marketing projects.
- Develop product knowledge through internal training.
- Support the company when it undertakes special projects.
- Generally develop the role and take more responsibility within the organization.
- Comply at all times with company policies and procedures.
- Support the company in its maintenance of quality standards.
- Promote and protect the company’s image and good reputation at all times.
- Fulfill any other duties and responsibilities, after consultation, which may be determined from time to time.
All enquiries to Sue Hirdle firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received by Friday 23rd July 2021.