Job Vacancy - Sales Manager (Automatic Door Division)
To be responsible for increasing the sales revenue in the Door Automation division through the introduction of new customers and the development of existing customers. To professionally promote the FAAC brand, whilst achieving all sales budgets and objectives. Use your industry experience and knowledge to convert current automatic door users to the FAAC products.
Reporting to: National Sales Manager - Access Automation BU
- Become fully conversant with the FAAC range of door automation products.
- Work with the National Sales Manager in formulating a strategic plan to support the development of the division.
- Have a good knowledge of the automatic door market and potential customers within this market.
- Identify and exploit new business opportunities for the wider benefit of the company.
- Adopt a suitably flexible approach to the position to be responsive to customer and market expectations.
- Promote sales to the targeted market, supporting key customers with regular contact and maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets.
- Update the CRM system with project, client and market data to aid sales effort and assist in the marketing strategy.
- Provide product demonstrations, onsite training and technical assistance to customers as required.
- Report sales activity in accordance with corporate reporting requirements as well as attending and contributing to monthly sales meetings.
- Demonstrate an excellent working knowledge and understanding of the industry’s Code of Practice, currently BSEN7036-0 and EN16005.
- Provide continual market feedback on FAAC products and those of the competition.
- Comply at all times with company policies and procedures.
- Support the company in its maintenance of quality standards.
- Promote and protect the company’s image and good reputation at all times.
- Fulfil any other duties and responsibilities, after consultation that may be determined from time to time.
» All enquiries to Sue Hirdle 01256 316055 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received by Thursday 31st January