Position: Telephone Support Engineer
To support customers with telephone assistance on the full range of FAAC products
(Product support background and an electrical/mechanical experience required.)
This role will involve providing first line telephone support to customers calling for technical support on the full range of FAAC products. Support requests range from identification of part numbers for spare parts, advice on product selection, guidance on installation/programming and fault finding. The role will be office based at Basingstoke and would suit someone with previous experience of providing telephone support within a technical or electro/mechanical environment.
- To answer technical help-line telephone and priority line, satisfying customer requests for technical advice.
- Prioritise support to account holders over non-account holders and end users.
- Ensure all email enquiries and call backs are dealt with efficiently.
- Assist in the development of any tools necessary to improve the effectiveness of the technical support department.
- Offer the highest level of customer service at all times seeking the assistance of your manager when necessary.
- Undertake personal development and training to gain and maintain a high degree of product knowledge.
- Day to day instructions and priorities to be assigned by the Technical Manager.
- Maintain a safe, neat and tidy workplace at all times ensuring the protection of staff and company assets. Comply with the company’s Health & Safety Policy at all times reporting any concerns to your manager.
- Comply at all times with company policies and procedures.
- Support the company in its maintenance of quality standards.
- Promote and protect the company’s image and good reputation at all times.
- Fulfil any other duties and responsibilities, after consultation, that may be determined from time to time.
- Product support background and an electrical/mechanical experience required.
All enquiries and CV’s to Sue Hirdle email@example.com