844 sliding gates operator
- For sliding gates with max weight of 1800kg
844 ER Z16 for rack applications
844 R for rack applications (without pinion, without control board)
844 R CAT for chain applications
844 R RF for chain applications with idle transmission
- The FAAC 844 gearmotor is designed to move commercial or industrial gates in the simplest, most convenient way.
- The special twin-disk anti-crushing clutch in an oil-bath, enables thrust adjustment from 0 to 110 daN. As the gearmotor is non reversing, no electric locks need be installed and, in the event of power failure the key operated release device makes it possible to open and close the gate manually.
- Constant, complete oil-bath lubrication of mechanical components plus assembly in a high resistance pressure cast aluminium body ensure a very long life.
- Electronic programming is by 3 push buttons and an LED display making installation set up easy. The control board is contained in a separate protective housing inside the operator and a patented cable gland protects against insect access.